Online Mole Challenge 5: Online Mole Challenge 5... and beyond!

 

Monday, July 24, 2006

Online Mole Challenge 5... and beyond!

It's true! Online Mole Challenge is back for its fifth season! Once again ten players from around the globe will compete in challenges and try to uncover the identity of the mole. As with any OMC game, the fifth season will showcase exciting challenges, surprising twists, and, of course, up to $50 real cash is on the line. OMC is back, Winter/Spring 2007!

In case you haven't noticed yet, I am not Travis, the original host of Online Mole Challenge. Travis has decided to retire from hosting ORG's and has passed his acclaimed series on to a new host. That host is me, the infamous Ryan M. Some of you may recognize me from OMC 4, or from other parts of the ORG community. I am an experienced host, having hosted such series as Videogame Survivor and The Mole Online as well as hosted and co-hosted several other non-series games. I have also participated in my share of games as a player. That being said, I am honored to have been chosen by Travis as a worthy host for the series and I will do everything I can to carry on the good OMC name. As the new host of the series, I will be sticking to the basic formula that has made OMC so successful while adding my own touches. I hope to satisfy the OMC enthusiasts while keeping the series fresh and evolving. I am thrilled to be taking over, and I can't wait for Online Mole Challenge 5 to begin!